- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Research Reviewed by Staff
Readers who visit this section of our website will find reviews of and copies of (or links to) published research that we believe to be especially relevant to the goals of POPARD which include expanding the knowledge-base of all staff by keeping current on evidence-based practice.
The articles in this section are selected for their contribution to understanding autism or for promising or innovative best practices in instruction for students with autism. Articles include a wide range of topics and interests that staff believe to be useful to students, teachers, and parents.
Review by Dr. Ted Wormeli of the article, Increasing Conversational Interactions Between Verbal High School Students With Autism and Their Peers Without Disabilities. Hughes et al.