- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Nonviolent Crisis Intervention® is a program developed by the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI). With a core philosophy of providing for the Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security of everyone involved in a crisis situation, the program's proven strategies give human service providers and educators the skills to safely respond to various levels of risk behaviour while balancing the responsibilities of care.
POPARD is now offering CPI's enhanced Nonviolent Crisis Intervention® training program through 2 delivery methods. Click on an option below for more details and training eligibility requirements:
“Booster” Session (in-class review)