- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
The Ministry of Education funds POPARD to provide a number of services, including consultation, assessments, courses, and more, at no cost
to schools in BC. However, additional services may be provided at a fee for service basis, either to schools or other organizations.
Are you looking for
- Individual Student Consultation?
- Classwide Consultation?
- Development of District Teams?
- Introductory to Advanced Level Courses?
These are just some of the contract services provided in Canada and internationally by the highly skilled team at BC's Provincial Outreach Program for Autism and Related Disorders (POPARD).
To find out more about contracting services specific to your needs, please use this contact form: