One of the notions that students learn in their primary grades is life cycles of things. This task allows your student to practice life cycles of various living creatures. Once your student understands the concept, they can independently work on creating different life cycles.
- Life cycle template
- Life cycle pictures of life cycles of different living creatures
- Print and laminate visuals
- Choose which life cycles will be used (one or more)
- Student needs to understand concept of life cycle
- It is beneficial to teach sequencing skills prior to giving student this task
- Attach velcro to each of stage of the cycle, so that student can secure visuals on the template