The Functional Curriculum was developed in a classroom setting to meet the needs of students with ASD who require extensive interventions to acquire those life skills necessary for living adult lives as independently as possible.
The volumes cover functional curriculum assessment and data recording through task analysis, data collection sheets, and teaching instructions for each of the series topics. Topics included are Functional Academics, Self-Help and Life Skills, Vocational and Work Experience, and more.
The Functional Curriculum is available in a set of 8 coil-bound books or as a CD in pdf format containing all 8 volumes.
This product is the CD with all titles in pdf format.
Titles in the Functional Curriculum CD include:
- Book 1: Functional Curriculum Assessment and Data Recording
- Book 2: Functional Academics – Part One
- Book 3: Functional Academics – Part Two
- Book 4: Arts and Crafts
- Book 5: Self-Help and Life Skills
- Book 6: Community Training
- Book 7: Vocational And Work Experience
- Book 8: Curriculum for Students with Severe Intellectual Disabilities
To see a small sample of the Functional Curriculum, click here .
To pay with purchase order, cheque or money order, please click here.