Task: Sequence Alphabet Snap Blocks
- Snap blocks
- Permanent marker
- Write one letter of the alphabet on each of the snap blocks.
- Put them in a container (e.g., plastic bin or bag)
- Remove the blocks from the container
- Snap them together in alphabetical order
- Use uppercase or lowercase letters, or a combination, depending on what your student knows.
- These can also be used to spell simple words.
This task was adapted from Tasks Galore by Laurie Eckenrode, Pat Fennell, and Kathy Hearsey (2003)