SAASI – HFS Kit includes Package of Protocols
The SAASI is a parent and teacher rating scale used to screen students for further assessment of ASD. It is intended for use with students who do not have significant cognitive or language delays.
- Normed on a clinical sample of students with ASD enrolled in grades K to 12.
- Separate norms for Parent ratings and Teacher ratings
- Internal Consistency Reliability exceeds .90 for both Teachers and Parents
- Overall Correct Classification exceeds 90% for both Teachers and Parents
- Overall standard scores; Characteristic scores (quartiles) create student profile that can be linked to intervention
- Administration time: 15 – 20 minutes
This is a “Level C” test (Certified or Registered Psychologists, registered SLPs). Proof of Eligiblity is required to purchase this product.
The kit includes 1 Technical/Administration Manual plus 1 package of protocols (10 Examiner Summaries, 10 Rating Forms).
Click here for more details on the SAASI-HFS.
To pay with a purchase order or cheque, please contact us.